- full of, producing, or characterized by bubbles.
- lively; effervescent; enthusiastic: the bubbly spirit of those early movie musicals.
- Informal. champagne(defs 1, 2).
Origin of bubbly
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- full of or resembling bubbles
- lively; animated; exciteda bubbly personality
- an informal name for champagne
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for bubbliness
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper