Try Our Apps


The Word of the Year is...

bulboid corpuscle

bulboid corpuscle in Medicine

bulboid corpuscle n.
Any of the nerve terminals in the skin, mouth, and conjunctiva, consisting of a laminated capsule of connective tissue enclosing the terminal ending of an afferent nerve fiber.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Word Value for bulboid

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for bulboid corpuscle