Try Our Apps


The Best Internet Slang

chlorobromide paper

[klawr-uh-broh-mahyd, -mid, klohr-] /ˌklɔr əˈbroʊ maɪd, -mɪd, ˌkloʊr-/
noun, Photography.
a relatively fast printing paper coated with an emulsion of silver chloride and silver bromide.
Also, chlorobromid paper
[klawr-oh-broh-mid, klohr-] /ˌklɔr oʊˈbroʊ mɪd, ˌkloʊr-/ (Show IPA)
Origin of chlorobromide paper Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2017.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for chlorobromide paper

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for chlorobromide

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for chlorobromide paper