[kawr-th ee-ye-rah sen-trahl]
- a mountain range in Colombia: part of the Andes. Highest peak, Huila, 18,700 feet (5700 meters).
- a mountain range in the Dominican Republic. Highest peak, Pico Duarte, 10,414 feet (3174 meters).
- a mountain range in Peru: part of the Andes.
- a mountain range in Luzon, Philippines. Highest peak, Mt. Pulog, 9606 feet (2928 meters).
- a mountain range in central Puerto Rico. Highest peak, Cerro de Punta, 4389 feet (1338 meters).
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018