- resembling a small horn in appearance.
- having horns or hornlike parts; horned.
Origin of corniculate
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- having horns or hornlike projections
- relating to or resembling a horn
C17: from Latin corniculātus horned, from corniculum a little horn, from cornū horn
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Having horns or hornlike projections.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.