- cost per thousand.
- Commerce. cost per thousand.
- Critical Path Method.
- Control Program/Microprocessors: a microcomputer operating system.
- Music. common particular meter.
- cycles per minute.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- an operating system widely used on microcomputers to enable a wide range of software from many suppliers to be run on them
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- continuous passive motion
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.