Try Our Apps


The Best Internet Slang

Farmer's reducer

[fahr-merz] /ˈfɑr mərz/
noun, Photography.
a solution of ferricyanide and hypo for reducing density and increasing contrast in a negative.
Origin of Farmer's reducer
named after E. H. Farmer (died 1944), English photographer Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2017.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for Farmer's reducer

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for Farmer

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for farmer's reducer