West of the fratry was the prior's lodging (now the deanery).
The refectory, sometimes called the fratry or frater-house, was the common hall for all conventual meals.
The refectory, or fratry, was rebuilt in the fifteenth century, and is now used as a chapter-house.
In 1764 these screens were removed and stored in the fratry crypt as lumber.
The late Mr. Street very carefully restored the fratry in 1880, and it is now used as a chapter-house, library, and choir-school.
Beneath the fratry is a very fine Decorated crypt, with a groined roof.