- pertaining to gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders collectively.
- Usually GLBTs, GLBT's. a person in this group.
- relating to lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgenders collectively: the LGBT community.
- Usually LGBTs, LGBT's. a person in this group: Which city has the most LGBTs?
Also called GLBT.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for glbt
It was one of the first organizations in the building, along with the Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elders (SAGE).The LGBT Center That Changed Our Lives
December 22, 2014
His words echo many of those in the GLBT community who have complained that Obama did not do enough to help defeat the measure.Hollywood’s Gay Powerati Are Fuming
November 11, 2008
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender
- a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender person
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012