- (in prescriptions) at bedtime.
Origin of h.d.1
From the New Latin word hōra dēcubitūs
- heavy duty.
- HildaH.D., 1886–1961, U.S. poet.
- James Harold,1896–1993, U.S. aviator and general.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Hilda. known as H.D. 1886–1961, US imagist poet and novelist, living in Europe
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- hora decubitus (before sleep, at bedtime)
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.