Try Our Apps


Avoid these words. Seriously.

haygarth's nodes

haygarth's nodes in Medicine

Haygarth's nodes Hay·garth's nodes (hā'gärths')
Bony growths in the area of the finger joints occurring in rheumatoid arthritis, leading to ankylosis and associated with lateral deflection of the fingers toward the ulnar side.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Nearby words for haygarth's nodes

Word Value for haygarth

Scrabble Words With Friends