- International Cooperation Administration.
- (United States) International Communication Agency: existed 1978–82.
- Portuguese name of Putumayo.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for ica
They also attest to a constant in his eclectic artistic career: his long-standing relationship and work with the ICA.All Hail Richard Hamilton, the Father of British Pop Art
February 22, 2014
For the fourth year running, the ICA has had to grapple with the complexities of coordinating a group show.These Young Artists Want You to Feel Something
November 29, 2013
- (in Britain) Institute of Contemporary Arts
- International Cooperation Administration
- the Brazilian part of the river Putumayo
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012