Try Our Apps


The Best Internet Slang

Kellner eyepiece

[kel-ner] /ˈkɛl nər/
noun, Optics.
a Ramsden eyepiece having an achromatic lens, used in binoculars.
Origin of Kellner eyepiece
after Carl Kellner (1826-55), German opticist and lens maker Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2017.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for Kellner eyepiece

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for Kellner

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for kellner eyepiece