Try Our Apps


The Best Internet Slang

king closer

or king closure

[kloh-zer] /ˈkloʊ zər/
noun, Masonry.
a brick of regular length and thickness, used in building corners, having a long bevel from a point on one side to one about halfway across the adjacent end.
a brick of three-quarter length for finishing a course at the end.
Compare queen closer. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2017.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for king closer

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for king

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for king closer