- full of kinks; closely twisted: a kinky wire.
- (of hair) closely or tightly curled.
- Slang. marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, or the like.
Origin of kinky
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for kinkiest
Out of her large clientele of professors, lawyers, and CEOs, “professors are the kinkiest,” she said of her experience.Whip It: Secrets of a Dominatrix
November 25, 2014
- slang given to unusual, abnormal, or deviant sexual practices
- informal exhibiting unusual idiosyncrasies of personality; quirky; eccentric
- informal attractive or provocative in a bizarre waykinky clothes
- tangled or tightly looped, as a wire or rope
- tightly curled, as hair
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for kinkiest
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper