- of or relating to the Roman maniple.
- of or relating to manipulation.
- a soldier belonging to a maniple.
Origin of manipular
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for manipular
But I have not found that much was gained by manipular attempts to realize the world of thought.Essays, Second Series
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- of or relating to an ancient Roman maniple
- of or relating to manipulation
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012