- Vincent,1887–1967, Canadian statesman: governor general 1952–59.
- William Ferguson,1856–1925, New Zealand statesman, born in Ireland: prime minister 1912–25.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for massey
She delivered the Massey lectures in American Civilization at Harvard University last year.The National Book Awards Longlist for Fiction
September 19, 2013
Stanley represented the widows of two miners who died in the Massey Aracoma mine in January 2006.
This is a daring inquiry into the dark heart of power at Massey and in West Virginia.
Lawyers for the company that took over Massey settled for $35 million.
And in the end Alpha Energy, the company that bought a disgraced Massey, settled.
“I will take you and your followers on shore now, Captain Massey,” he said.The Missing Ship
W. H. G. Kingston
He was a captaine in the Parliament army, under col.
Massey.Brief Lives (Vol. 2 of 2)
Severn End is a fine place, and Massey seems to like his quarters.
And, bidding Massey a kindly farewell, he took his departure.
"My strength will return when I meet the enemy," rejoined Massey.
- Raymond. 1896–1983, Canadian actor and film star. His films include The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934) and East of Eden (1955). He also appeared in the television series Dr Kildare (1961–65)
- Vincent. 1887–1967, Canadian statesman: first Canadian-born governor general of Canada (1952–59)
- William Ferguson. 1856–1925, New Zealand statesman, born in Ireland: prime minister of New Zealand (1912–25)
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012