- pertaining to the spinal cord.
- having characteristics of marrow; marrowlike.
- pertaining to marrow.
Origin of myeloid
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for myeloid
In most cases the tumour is of the myeloid type—myeloma; in others new bone is formed in its substance—osteo-sarcoma.
- of or relating to the spinal cord or the bone marrow
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Of, relating to, or derived from the bone marrow.
- Of or relating to the spinal cord.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.