- Graham,1904–91, English novelist and journalist.
- Nathanael,1742–86, American Revolutionary general.
- Robert,1558–92, English dramatist and poet.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Graham. 1904–91, English novelist and dramatist; his works include the novels Brighton Rock (1938), The Power and the Glory (1940), The End of the Affair (1951), and Our Man in Havana (1958), and the film script The Third Man (1949)
- Robert. ?1558–92, English poet, dramatist, and prose writer, noted for his autobiographical tract A Groatsworth of Wit bought with a Million of Repentance (1592), which contains an attack on Shakespeare
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012