[noo r-uh l, nyoo r-]
- of or relating to a nerve or the nervous system.
Origin of neural
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- of or relating to a nerve or the nervous system
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for neurally
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
- Of or relating to a nerve or the nervous system.
- Of, relating to, or located on the same side of the body as the spinal cord; dorsal.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
- Relating to the nerves or nervous system.
The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2011. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.