- Surgery. pertaining to osteoplasty.
- Physiology. pertaining to bone formation.
Origin of osteoplastic
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for osteoplastic
Along its edges large osteophytic outgrowths speak of the effects of an osteoplastic periostitis.Diseases of the Horse's Foot
Harry Caulton Reeks
- of or relating to osteoplasty
- of or relating to the formation of bone
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- Of or relating to osteoplasty.
- Relating to or functioning in bone formation.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.