Try Our Apps


The Best Internet Slang

palatoglossal arch

palatoglossal arch in Medicine

palatoglossal arch n.
Either of two ridges or folds of mucous membrane passing from the soft palate to the side of the tongue and enclosing the palatoglossus muscle.

The American HeritageĀ® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright Ā© 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Word Value for palatoglossal

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for palatoglossal arch