Try Our Apps


Avoid these words. Seriously.

retrohyoid bursa

retrohyoid bursa in Medicine

retrohyoid bursa ret·ro·hy·oid bursa (rět'rō-hī'oid')
A bursa between the posterior surface of the body of the hyoid bone and the thyrohyoid membrane. Also called Boyer's bursa.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Nearby words for retrohyoid bursa

Word Value for retrohyoid

Scrabble Words With Friends