- to recall or form mental images or pictures.
- to make visual or visible.
- to form a mental image of.
- to make perceptible to the mind or imagination.
Also especially British, vis·u·al·ise.
Origin of visualize
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for revisualize
- to form a mental image of (something incapable of being viewed or not at that moment visible)
- med to view by means of an X-ray the outline of (a bodily organ, structure, or part)
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for revisualize
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper