Try Our Apps


Avoid these words. Seriously.

rheumatoid nodule

rheumatoid nodule in Medicine

rheumatoid nodule n.
A subcutaneous nodule occurring most commonly over bony prominences in some patients with rheumatoid arthritis.

The American HeritageĀ® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright Ā© 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Nearby words for rheumatoid nodule

Word Value for rheumatoid

Scrabble Words With Friends