During the revolution, the church, of saint-ouen was converted into a smithy.
The ancient abbey-house of saint-ouen was demolished, in 1816.
Denis Ramel had sounded its depths in his grave in the cemetery of saint-ouen.
A great many of these glasses were broken in the chambre aux clercs of saint-ouen.
saint-ouen, founded or enriched a great many religious establishments in Rouen and its environs.
The modern building which stands near the northern transept of the church of saint-ouen was the dormitory of the monks.
On reaching saint-ouen, they lost no time in looking for a cluster of trees, a patch of green grass in the shade.