The same amount of work on salable goods would have paid big money.
He had never, since he owned the place, had a salable crop of fruit.
For maximum yield of salable potatoes plant in rows as narrow as can be conveniently cultivated.
He knew at sight whether it was a fair, salable article or not.
The milk contains about 60% of water and other substances, while the remaining 40% represents the salable product.
There were the bonds, not as many as they had been, but still fine, salable bonds.
The prisoners condemned to transportation were a salable commodity.
They also kill lots of porpoises, and porpoise oil is salable.
And in the end, even though he does not buy heavily, he must order at least a few each of the salable books.
Those procured after the young are fledged are not salable in China.