- FrankMichael Donovan, 1903–66, Irish writer.
- (Mary) Flannery,1925–64, U.S. novelist and short-story writer.
- John Joseph, Cardinal,1920–2000, U.S. Roman Catholic clergyman: archbishop of New York 1984–2000.
- Sandra Day,born 1930, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court1981–2006 and first woman appointed to that position.
- Thomas Power,1848–1929, Irish journalist, author, and political leader.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- Feargus. 1794–1855, Irish politician and journalist, a leader of the Chartist movement
- (Mary) Flannery. 1925–64, US novelist and short-story writer, author of Wise Blood (1952) and The Violent Bear it Away (1960)
- Frank, real name Michael O'Donovan. 1903–66, Irish short-story writer and critic
- Thomas Power, known as Tay Pay. 1848–1929, Irish journalist and nationalist leader
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012