Try Our Apps


Words You've Been Using Wrong

smith's fracture

smith's fracture in Medicine

Smith's fracture (smĭths)
A fracture of the radius of the wrist in which the lower fragment is displaced forward. Also called reverse Colles' fracture.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Nearby words for smith's fracture

Word Value for smith

Scrabble Words With Friends