- of or relating to stoichiometry.
- pertaining to or involving substances that are in the exact proportions required for a given reaction.
Origin of stoichiometric
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for stoichiometric
Now, it is at once evident that if matter be so constituted, the stoichiometric laws must necessarily follow.Alchemy: Ancient and Modern
H. Stanley Redgrove
stoicheiometric or stoechiometric
- concerned with, involving, or having the exact proportions for a particular chemical reactiona stoichiometric mixture
- (of a compound) having its component elements present in the exact proportions indicated by its formula
- of or concerned with stoichiometry
C19: see stoichiometry
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012