Try Our Apps


Challenge: Tongue Twisters

turned comma

noun, British.
Also called inverted comma. Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2017.
Cite This Source

Word of the Day

Difficulty index for turned comma

Few English speakers likely know this word

Word Value for turned

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for turned comma