- (of related products or services) sold separately rather than as a package: unbundled financial services.
Origin of unbundled
- to separate the charges for (related products or services usually offered as a package): to unbundle computer hardware and software.
- to separate (charges for related products or services): to unbundle charges for telephone service.
- to set separate charges for related products or services.
Origin of unbundle
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unbundled
Swiftly she unbundled us, taking care not to bring us near the fire.Land of the Burnt Thigh
Edith Eudora Kohl
- (tr) computing to separate (hardware from software) for sales purposes
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012