- not limited; unrestricted; unconfined: unlimited trade.
- boundless; infinite; vast: the unlimited skies.
- without any qualification or exception; unconditional.
Origin of unlimited
SynonymsSee more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. unconstrained, unrestrained, unfettered.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unlimited
If ever there was too much bipartisanship, it would be the bipartisan acceptance of unlimited presidential war-making power.Obama’s ISIS War Is Illegal
Sen. Rand Paul
November 10, 2014
According to cold, hard science, willpower is an unlimited resource.Willpower: Our Greatest Strength?
September 11, 2014
Travel with lofty purpose really began when it was accessible only to a small and privileged class with unlimited time to travel.Obama’s Extravagant Summer Break? More Like, America’s Vacation-Deficit Disorder
August 10, 2014
Money flows to power, never more so than in the age of unlimited political contributions.
Cersei has long known that power is power and with this coming season, unlimited power is finally within her reach.Valar Morghulis: Game of Thrones’ Women Are Going to Rule the World
June 17, 2014
In the horse's mind this sort of thing was associated with unlimited punishment.
In the unlimited power of her magnetism, what a trifle she had asked of him!
They have societies and clubs and unlimited tea-fights where all the guests are girls.American Notes
It is associated with armies and navies, and an unlimited police force.The Hunted Outlaw
That is to say, it may be supposed that he got all he wanted, otherwise with unlimited wealth he would have got it.Little Dorrit
- without limits or boundsunlimited knowledge
- not restricted, limited, or qualifiedunlimited power
- finance, British
- (of liability) not restricted to any unpaid portion of nominal capital invested in a business
- (of a business enterprise) having owners with such unlimited liability
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Word Origin and History for unlimited
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper