- of undetermined or indefinitely great extent or amount; unlimited; measureless: the unmeasured heavens.
- unrestrained; intemperate: unmeasured rage.
- Prosody. not metrical.
Origin of unmeasured
SynonymsSee more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
1. immense, vast. 2. unstinting, lavish.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
Examples from the Web for unmeasurably
Drinking measurably as you need it, and unmeasurably when you need it not.A Christian Directory (Volume 1 of 4)
During a week unmeasurably long in retrospect, all six of the party had found the ease and sureness of physical acclimation.West Of The Sun
Now he was fond of his wife to a degree of madness, and on that account was unmeasurably jealous of her.The Antiquities of the Jews
- measureless; limitless
- unrestrained; unlimited or lavish
- music without bar lines and hence without a fixed pulse
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012