- the state or quality of being venous.
Origin of venosity
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- an excessive quantity of blood in the venous system or in an organ or part
- an unusually large number of blood vessels in an organ or part
- The quality or condition of being venous or venose.
- An excess of venous blood.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.