[adjective vuh-sik-yuh-lit, -leyt; verb vuh-sik-yuh-leyt]
- characterized by or covered with vesicles.
- of the nature of a vesicle.
- to make or become vesicular.
Origin of vesiculate
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- to make (an organ or part) vesicular or (of an organ or part) to become vesicular
- containing, resembling, or characterized by a vesicle or vesicles
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
- The formation of vesicles.blistering vesication
- The presence of vesicles.
- To make or become vesicular.
- Full of or bearing vesicles; vesicular.
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.