Try Our Apps


90s Slang You Should Know


vulsellum in Medicine

vulsellum vul·sel·lum (vŭl-sěl'əm)
n. pl vul·sel·la (-lə)
A forceps with a small hook or hooks at the tip of each blade.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Cite This Source
Examples from the Web for vulsellum
Historical Examples

Word of the Day

Word Value for vulsellum

Scrabble Words With Friends

Nearby words for vulsellum