- agriculture: ag courses; to major in ag.
Origin of ag
- Associate in General Studies.
Related Words for agsAG
Examples from the Web for ags
Contemporary Examples of ags
AGs become targets of election-year warfare and they have little ability to shape a policy agenda.The Short List of Candidates to Replace Janet Napolitano at DHS
July 12, 2013
Initially, it was the Republican AGs giving Miller a hard time.
By all rights, bank regulators in Washington, not the AGs, should have been the ones clamping down on these abuses.
Historical Examples of ags
The same negative result is to be derived from the fact that Ags.Torrent of Portyngale
Letters to Des Maizeaux (one interesting, offering him pecuniary assistance) in Ags.
- an expression of surprise, annoyance, pleasure, etc
- an expression used to preface a remark, gain time, etc
- Antigua and Barbuda
Word Origin for Ag
- Adjutant General
- Attorney General
Word Origin for AG
abbreviation of agriculture, attested from 1918, American English.
- The symbol for the elementsilver
- The symbol for silver.