- containing or relating to arsenic.
- any of a group of pesticides, drugs, or other compounds containing arsenic.
Origin of arsenical
Examples from the Web for arsenical
Historical Examples of arsenical
The Arsenical vapours being conducted into this passage, adhere both to the sides thereof and to the joists that lye across it.
This is owing to some particles of inflammable matter, from which Arsenical minerals are seldom quite free.
Arsenical compounds have supplanted practically all other substances used to combat external biting insects.Apple Growing
M. C. Burritt
Arsenical Soaps, &c.—Arsenic is used in preserving the skins of animals.Poisons: Their Effects and Detection
Alexander Wynter Blyth
A fresh section of it shows it to be Arsenical Iron Pyrites, each piece weighing four or five ounces.The Mound Builders
- of or containing arsenic
- a drug or insecticide containing arsenic
- An agent containing arsenic.
- Of, relating to, or containing arsenic.