- of, pertaining to, involving, or directed at both hearing and sight: audiovisual facilities; audiovisual techniques.
- Usually audiovisuals. audiovisual aids.
Origin of audiovisual
Related Words for audiovisualauditory, visual, sensual, tactile, sonic, neurological, neural, audiovisual, olfactory, aural, sensational, acoustic, audible, auricular, clear, discernible, distinct, ocular, perceptible, plain
Examples from the Web for audiovisual
Historical Examples of audiovisual
He was putting together the stuff I'd transmitted in for the audiovisual newscast.
Editing an audiovisual telecast is pretty much a one-man job.
Franz Veltrin was in evidence with his audiovisual recorder, and Colonel Zareff was leaning on his silver-headed sword cane.
And she has everything: all kinds of detection instruments, cameras, audiovisual pickups, armament.
"Look, Rovard," he told the audiovisual camera which was recording his reply to Grauffis.Space Viking
Henry Beam Piper
- (esp of teaching aids) involving or directed at both hearing and sightthe language class had new audiovisual equipment
- Both audible and visible.
- Of or relating to materials, such as films and videotapes, that present information in audible and pictorial form.