- Anthony Charles Lyn·ton [lin-tuh n] /ˈlɪn tən/Tony, born 1953, British political leader: prime minister 1997–2007.
- Bonnie,born 1964, U.S. speed skater.
- John,1732–1800, U.S. jurist.
- Also Blaire. a male or female given name.
Examples from the Web for blair
Contemporary Examples of blair
And it is true that since Blair was in power the pub culture has taken a beating.Beer Countries vs. Wine Countries
December 7, 2014
Panetta was no fan of Blair, whom he called his “notional boss” inside the intelligence community.Obama’s Ex-CIA Chief Slams White House for ‘Hesitation and Half Steps’
October 3, 2014
Blair never made the mistake of underestimating Brooks, and his own considerable powers of ingratiation were exercised on her.Murdoch on the Rocks: How a Lone Reporter Revealed the Mogul's Tabloid Terror Machine
August 25, 2014
It was, I think, the friend [eventually going to Selma Blair].Chloe Sevigny on ‘The Cosmopolitans,’ New York’s Frat Boy Takeover, and ‘Asshole’ Michael Alig
August 24, 2014
In July 2011, she texted Blair that she had a police interview the following day.Tony Blair Texted Rebekah Brooks: 'I May Be Some Help'
Peter Jukes, Nico Hines
March 12, 2014
Historical Examples of blair
Mrs. Blair staggered to her feet, entangled by her skirt, and pitching like a ship at sea.
The next forenoon, Mrs. Blair made her neighbor a long visit.
"I expect to be as gay as a cricket," returned Mrs. Blair, innocently.
Mrs. Blair, do you ever cut up bananas and oranges together?
It represented scorn for which Mrs. Blair could find no adequate utterance.
- Tony, full name Anthony Charles Lynton Blair . born 1953, British politician; leader of the Labour Party (1994–2007); prime minister (1997–2007); Middle East peace envoy from 2007