- of Cambridge, England, or Cambridge University.
- of Cambridge, Mass., or Harvard University.
- a native or inhabitant of Cambridge, England or Cambridge, Mass.
- a student at or graduate of Cambridge University or Harvard University.
Origin of Cantabrigian
Examples from the Web for cantabrigian
Historical Examples of cantabrigian
Pleasant Taylor making himself merry with the stake was another Cantabrigian.Cambridge
Mildred Anna Rosalie Tuker
For the fourth time the New Haven men struggled to the Cantabrigian twenty-yard line.
Those who know the Cantabrigian guerilla respect his power, though they abhor his ways.
- of, relating to, or characteristic of Cambridge or Cambridge University, or of Cambridge, Massachusetts, or Harvard University
- a member or graduate of Cambridge University or Harvard University
- an inhabitant or native of Cambridge