The presence of an abnormally large concentration of carbohydrates in the urine.
- chronic atrophic thyroiditis,
- chronic bronchitis,
- chronic desquamative gingivitis,
- chronic disease,
- chronic familial jaundice,
- chronic glaucoma,
- chronic granulomatous disease,
- chronic idiopathic jaundice,
- chronic inflammation,
- chronic interstitial salpingitis
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.