- to send a duplicate of a document, email, or the like to: I always cc my boss when I write a memo to my staff.
- to send (a duplicate of a document, email, or the like) to someone: Jim, please cc this to each of the department heads.
Origin of cc
Examples from the Web for ccd
Contemporary Examples of ccd
Despite the problems, the number of hives hasn't fallen since CCD first showed up in 2006.How Markets Cope With Disappearing Bees
April 15, 2013
Historical Examples of ccd
Words that double the first syllable of the preterperfect tense have the first syllable short—as ccd from cd, &c.The Comic Latin Grammar
- charge-coupled device
- carbon copy or copies
- Southern African close corporation
- cubic centimetre(s)
- Cocos Islands
- City Council
- (in Britain) Competition Commission
- County Council
- Cricket Club
- Companion of the Order of Canada
Word Origin and History for ccd
1936 as abbreviation of carbon copy in business correspondence.
- chief complaint
- cubic centimeter
- Abbreviation of cubic centimeter