- to send a duplicate of a document, email, or the like to: I always cc my boss when I write a memo to my staff.
- to send (a duplicate of a document, email, or the like) to someone: Jim, please cc this to each of the department heads.
Origin of cc
Related Words for ccscriticism, grievance, objection, gripe, protest, accusation, charge, trouble, stink, grouse, expostulation, dissatisfaction, rap, moan, beef, wail, clamor, kick, cavil, squawk
Examples from the Web for ccs
Contemporary Examples of ccs
I was born and raised in Metro Detroit, and graduated from CCS.Lena Dunham’s 'I'm thin for, like, Detroit’ Comment Gets Motowners Fired Up
January 18, 2013
So developing CCS or an alternative that allows coal to become clean energy, is essential for meeting the 2050 goal.The Way to Break the Climate Deadlock
July 6, 2009
Historical Examples of ccs
An approximate normal sulphuric acid is prepared from 30 ccs.
From the known density of average sea water we find that 100 ccs.
From this we see that the salts present have increased the volume by 0.9 ccs.
- carbon copy or copies
- Southern African close corporation
- cubic centimetre(s)
- Cocos Islands
- City Council
- (in Britain) Competition Commission
- County Council
- Cricket Club
- Companion of the Order of Canada
Word Origin and History for ccs
1936 as abbreviation of carbon copy in business correspondence.
- chief complaint
- cubic centimeter
- Abbreviation of cubic centimeter