- a native or inhabitant of Colossae.
- one of the Christians of Colossae, to whom Paul addressed one of his Epistles.
- of or relating to Colossae or its inhabitants.
Origin of Colossian
Examples from the Web for colossian
Historical Examples of colossian
We are reminded that we are in the neighbourhood of the Colossian heresy.The Expositor's Bible: Ephesians
G. G. Findlay
But these Colossian Christians are “faithful” as well as saints.The Expositor's Bible: Colossians and Philemon
There are three modern applications of the Colossian heresy.The Bible Book by Book
Josiah Blake Tidwell
It is barely possible that the word had already been employed in the incipient Gnosticism of the Colossian errorists.
Evidently Archippus held some sort of office in the Colossian church.
- a native or inhabitant of Colossae
- New Testament any of the Christians of Colossae to whom St Paul's Epistle was addressed