- to control, perform, process, or store (a system, operation, or information) by means of or in an electronic computer or computers.
- to equip with or automate by computers: to computerize a business.
- to make use of computers: The entire industry is expected to computerize by the end of the year.
Origin of computerize
Examples from the Web for computerised
Historical Examples of computerised
This information forms the basis for the data required to produce the computerised flight plan.Judgments of the Court of Appeal of New Zealand on Proceedings to Review Aspects of the Report of the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Mount Erebus Aircraft Disaster
Sir Owen Woodhouse, R. B. Cooke, Ivor L. M. Richardson, Duncan Wallace McMullin, and Sir Edward Somers
Founder and co-owner of a chain of computerised information kiosks in Tel-Aviv, Israel.After the Rain
- (tr) to cause (certain operations) to be performed by a computer, esp as a replacement for human labour
- (intr) to install a computer
- (tr) to control or perform (operations within a system) by means of a computer
- (tr) to process or store (information) by means of or in a computer