- contrived or arranged by agreement; planned or devised together: a concerted effort.
- done or performed together or in cooperation: a concerted attack.
- Music. arranged in parts for several voices or instruments.
Origin of concerted
SynonymsSee more synonyms for concerted on Thesaurus.com
1, 2. united, joint, cooperative.
Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
- mutually contrived, planned, or arranged; combined (esp in the phrases concerted action, concerted effort)
- music arranged in parts for a group of singers or players
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012