congenital hypoplastic anemia
A form of anemia resulting from congenital hypoplasia of the bone marrow.erythrogenesis imperfecta
10 Different Ways To Say You’re SpeechlessSpeechlessness comes in varying, nuanced forms. Here are some of the most useful speechless synonyms you can add to your arsenal.
- congenital erythropoietic porphyria,
- congenital generalized fibromatosis,
- congenital glaucoma,
- congenital hemolytic anemia,
- congenital hemolytic jaundice,
- congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma,
- congenital megacolon,
- congenital myxedema,
- congenital nevus,
- congenital nystagmus
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.