- resembling a cyst.
- a cystlike structure or formation.
Origin of cystoid
Examples from the Web for cystoid
Historical Examples of cystoid
(ii) To close the wound made by the excision of a cystoid scar.
In the latter instance it is very liable to carry iris into the wound, and a cystoid cicatrix results.
The cystoid reaches its climax, but there appear now two higher types of echinoderms,—the crinoid and the starfish.The Elements of Geology
William Harmon Norton
- resembling a cyst or bladder
- a tissue mass, such as a tumour, that resembles a cyst but lacks an outer membrane
- Formed like or resembling a cyst.
- A structure resembling a cyst but having no capsule.